Sword Art Online Recoded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random training (Open)

3 posters

Go down

Random training (Open) Empty Random training (Open)

Post by Trever Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:21 pm

Tyson had recently leveled up quite a bit and was curious as to how strong he was now. He wondered if he could take on those plant creatures again. Last time one gave him a bit of trouble but he was able to over come it. He hoped that he would be able to do the same if he ran into one. He wanted more experience so he decided to walk out and try to farm the monster out here. He wondered what he might find. He also wondered if he would run into anyone again. He hadn't seem Yukitsu in a while, so he wondered if he was ok.
Trever
Trever

Back to top Go down

Random training (Open) Empty Re: Random training (Open)

Post by Tedashi Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:56 pm

After acquiring a new set of armor and a new lance, Tedashi decided to wandered around the outskirts of the starting city, looking for a bit of fun. Man, this place is pretty cool. Wonder if I'll get to meet someone. Tedashi thought to himself. After walking around for a bit, Tedashi saw someone off in the distance, so, Tedashi walked towards the player. Once he got close, Tedashi would introduce himself to the other player. "Hey, I'm glad to see someone outside of the starting city. Names Tedashi, whats yours? And, do you want to go do some quests with me?" Tedashi said to the other player.
Tedashi
Tedashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerii Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:56 pm

The member 'Tedashi' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Monsters' :
Random training (Open) Easymo10
Kerii
Kerii
Admin

https://saorecoded.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Trever Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:02 pm

Tyson looked around until he saw a new person. He came and introduced himself as Tedashi. He also asked if Tyson wanted to do some quests with him. "Well, I would, but I've pretty much done a lot of the quests. Doubt they will let me do them again. My name is Tyson by the way. I'm just trying to farm some monsters to level up. What level are you anyway?" Tyson asked him. He looked around and noticed a boar. Tyson knew it would be easy. He wondered if the new guy would be able to take him. Well if he was level 1 then probably not. "One second," Tyson said running to the boar. He easily took it out with one strike of his sword. Tyson then went back to the other player. "I might be able to help you level though if you are pretty low," Tyson said to him.

200 damage dealt
Boar health 0/50

+1 exp to use for someone
Trever
Trever

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerii Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:02 pm

The member 'Trever' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Drops' : 61
Kerii
Kerii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tedashi Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:35 pm

The other player had already done most of the quests and wasn't sure if he was allowed to do them again, the players name was Tyson. Tyson said he was out here farming, Tyson asked what level Tedashi was. "Oh, I just started the game, so, I'm level one." Tedashi said to Tyson, Tedashi continued. "I just got my starting equipment, haven't even done a quest yet." Tyson stopped Tedashi and walked passed him, and attacking a monster. It was a small monster, a wild boar. Tyson took it down with one blow. "Hm, maybe i should do some of the staring quests and level up before going out and adventuring." Tedashi said jokingly, to Tyson, as the wild boar started to despwan. "What level are you, Tyson?" Tedashi asked Tyson.
Tedashi
Tedashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerii Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:35 pm

The member 'Tedashi' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Monsters' :
Random training (Open) Medium10
Kerii
Kerii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Trever Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:50 pm

The man named Tedashi seemed to be only level one. Tyson wondered how much he could help him. "Well, here. I can really help you level up then," Tyson said, sending a party invite to the man. He said that he barely got his armor and weapon before coming over here. "Well at level one, you can't even take the weakest monsters out here. Not sure why it is that way. Maybe to get you to do the start quests maybe," he said. It seemed another monster had appeared, this time a dire wolf. "Oh, I'm level seven," he said. Tyson ran up to the dire wolf and took it out with one blow again. "I can pretty much solo anything on this floor, well not the boss," Tyson said.

200 damage
Wolf health 0/100

+6 exp to give

Last edited by Trever on Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Trever
Trever

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerii Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:50 pm

'Drops' : 98
Kerii
Kerii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Trever Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:01 pm

Tyson looked around and wondered what else they could fight. Tedashi needed the experience to level up and so did Tyson. He wanted to help others get stronger so they could take on the floor boss and move on with the game. "I wonder if we can find any other beasts around here. I need to get some more experience," Tyson said out loud. Right now fighting one of those giant flower monsters would be best for him, but he would first have to find one. He wondered if he could take one down in one hit now, like the boars and wolves.
Trever
Trever

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerii Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:01 pm

'Monsters' :
Random training (Open) Medium10
Kerii
Kerii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Trever Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:58 pm

Tyson looked around and noticed a dire wolf coming there way. Knowing that Tedashi would not be able to handle it, Tyson knew he had to step in. Tyson drew his sword and got ready. He dashed at the monster and killed it. With the given experience he decided it would have helped Tedashi enough. "Well, I think I will be heading out now. Good meeting you, hope you get stronger," Tyson said to him. Tyson really hoped that others would get strong enough to help him on his quest to beat this game.

-Exit-

200 damage done to wolf
0/100 wolf health

+11 experience to give out between us

I will take 6 experience and let Tedashi have 5 experience between the 11

Trever
Trever

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerii Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:58 pm

'Drops' : 27
Kerii
Kerii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down